Monday, July 7, 2008

IARU contest

The IARU contest is on this coming weekend.

I was going to compete together with my brother Laurie, VK4VCC, at his new QTH. Unfortunately, his QTH isn't finished yet because the builders can't seem to get their act together.

I do have Laurie's FT-950 here that we used in the CQ WPX SSB contest back in March, but I'm doing a first aid course all weekend. If I do get on, it'll be in the evenings and I certainly won't be competing seriously.

Good luck to those of you that are competing this weekend.

73 de VK4VSP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not competing this weekend as well and I feel like something is missing. See what happens after our trip back from Long Beach and the Orange County Faire.

All the best to you and Laurie. VK4VCC will rock the ionosphere in the near future. Hope to see you in the contest log.

73,
-Scot, KA3DRR